Dr Jerome Goldberg, shoulder surgeon, has recently retired from surgical practice and is available to see patients for second opinions.
Second opinions can be very valuable for patients who are not sure whether to proceed with the treatment recommended by their treating doctor, who have been recommended several options but need to choose one, or who have had an unexpected outcome from the surgery. Some patients also require a second opinion for peace of mind. You should not be embarrassed to seek a second opinion.
Dr Goldberg is highly qualified to provide a second opinion with the following experience:
- 30 years of experience as a specialist shoulder surgeon
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Past President of the Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia
- Presently a board member of the International Board of Shoulder Surgery
- Published extensively in the literature on shoulder conditions and shoulder surgery
- Continual involvment in education and research
Should you require a second opinion about your shoulder please contact the Hurstville or Randwick offices of Orthosports
Hurstville: Phone: 9580 6066
Randwick: Phone: 9399 5333