M.B.B.S. (Hons) (Syd), F.R.A.C.S. (Orth).
F.A. Ortho. A.
Dr Yeoh completed his medical degree at the University of Sydney in 2000 and his orthopaedic training in January 2010. He then undertook further postgraduate training in Canberra and London Ontario, Canada. His Clinical Fellowship in Canberra specialised in upper limb and knee surgery, while his year in London Ontario specialised in hand and upper limb surgery through the world-renowned Hand and Upper Limb Centre.
In addition to clinical work, Dr Yeoh was instrumental in research projects into elbow arthroscopy and distal radius fractures. He also gained a commendation from the University of Western Ontario for his role in education of medical students.
He practises general orthopaedic surgery with a special interest in hand and upper limb conditions. He is proficient in both open and arthroscopic surgery, and is committed to finding the best solution for his patients.
- MBBS (Hons) — Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Sydney.
- FRACS (Orth) — Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Clinical Fellowship — Canberra Orthopaedic Group, Canberra ACT.
- Clinical Fellowship — Hand and Upper Limb Centre, St Joseph’s Hospital, University of Western Ontario, London Ontario, Canada, 2010-2011 .
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Chinese Medical Association
- Australian Medical Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Dr Yeoh consults from the Concord, Hurstville, Penrith and Bella Vista offices.