M.B., B.S., F.R.A.C.S.,
F.A. Ortho A.
Dr. Goldberg completed his orthopaedic training on the Sydney Orthopaedic Scheme in 1988. He completed a post graduate Orthopaedic Fellowship at the New York Orthopaedic Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center on the Shoulder and Elbow Service under Professor Charles Neer.
He has numerous publications in literature and his practice is limited to conditions of the shoulder, with an interest in arthroscopic shoulder surgery and shoulder instabilities.
- The University of Sydney, 1980
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery M.B.B.S., (1989)
- M.B., B.S., (Syd) 1981
- F.R.A.C.S. (Orth) 1988
- F.A. Orth A. 1991
- The New South Wales Medical Board
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedics Association
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Australian Society of Shoulder and Elbow surgery
- Australian Medical Association
- Prince Of Wales Private Hospital
- Hurstville Community Hospital
- Honorary consultant at Prince of Wales Hospital
- Co Director- Prince of Wales Hospital Orthopaedic Research Laboratory
- President - Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia
Dr. Goldberg works from the Hurstville and Randwick offices.