BPhEd(1986), MBChB(1991), F.R.A.C.S. (Ortho), Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr Popoff is a Shoulder, Knee and Elbow Surgeon with a special interest in arthroscopic (keyhole) and open soft tissue reconstruction surgery and arthroplasty.
He completed the Orthopaedic Training Scheme (Sydney) in 2002, before completing Fellowships in Knee Surgery with Dr Craig Waller in Sydney and Shoulder and Knee Surgery with Professor Bill Stanish at Dalhousie University Halifax Canada.
He has degrees in Medicine and Physical Education from Otago University New Zealand.
He is interested in both non-operative and operative management of shoulder, knee and elbow problems.
He is published in International Journals and is currently involved in research and teaching.
- MBChB from Otago Medical School in 1991.
- BPhEd in 1986 from Otago University (New Zealand) majoring in kinesiology (Biomechanics, Psychomotor Control and Exercise Physiology).
- Orthopaedic Training Programme in Sydney in January 2002.
- Fellowship in Knee Surgery with Dr C S Waller (Sydney) January 2002 – June 2002.
- Fellowship in Knee and Shoulder Surgery, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine (ISAKOS accredited) with Professor Bill Stanish, Dalhousie University, Halifax NS Canada. July 2002 – June 2003.
- Arthroscopic and Open Shoulder, Knee and Elbow Surgery.
- Published in Peer Review Journals. Actively involved in research.
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital.
- Hurstville Community Private Hospital.
Dr. Popoff consults from the Hurstville and Randwick offices.